Posted on :
15 Sep, 2016
15 Sep, 2016
Ghana Innovating is a USAID funded project designed to support the current portfolio of literacy projects in Ghana by promoting a culture of home-based reading, grounded in local language. It will augment current classroom-level interventions by promoting reading in the community and the home by using a SBCC strategy to initiate a social movement in reading at national, regional, local and family levels. The project seeks qualified professionals to fill the following listed vacancy
Job Title: Finance and Administration Manager
Summary of Responsibilities
• The Finance and Administration Manager will be responsible for the overall financial administration of the Project, including but not limited to: Smooth administration of project operations, forecasting and tracking field office expenditures, and overseeing daily financial management include expense reporting to Home office, periodic financial reports to the Chief of Party, payroll administration and administration of other accounts payable or receivable, financial record keeping, monitoring the Project bank account(s) and petty cash administration.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s and seven to eight (7-8) years of experience or BA and eleven (11) years of experience
• Experience with bookkeeping and accounting practices (Experience with USAID project preferable)
• Experience administering payroll and related income tax withholdings and benefits.
• Excellent organizational skills and experience maintaining financial filling systems and reporting documents
• Experience producing financial reports for internal and external purposes
• Experience working accounting software such as QuickBooks or equivalent
• Experience procuring goods and services and providing additional operational support.
How To Apply For The Job
Please submit CV and a cover letter to:
Closing Date: 25 September, 2016