Posted on :
21 Oct, 2019
21 Oct, 2019
A vacancy exists in the Finance Department of the Ghana Institute of Languages. Application letters are therefore invited from suitably qualified Ghanaians who wish to be appointed to the position of Finance Officer.
Job Title: Finance Officer
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Shall be Head of the Finance Department of the Institute
• Prepare, present and interpret Final Accounts of the Institute to the Board of Management of the Institute annually.
• Source funds for the Institute
• Liaise with Ministries, Departments and Agencies with respect to financial matters affecting the Institute.
• Present and defend Annual Estimates of the Institute
• Prepare an annual operating budget of the Institute for approval
• Implement policies relating to accounting and financial controls in the Institute
• Any other duties assigned by the Director
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Chartered Accountant with a minimum of six (6) years of post-qualification work experience.
• A master’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
• Knowledge of accounting software suitable for tertiary institutions will be an advantage.
• Work experience in a tertiary institution will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should submit an application letter with seven (7) copies of curriculum vitae, indicating dates of birth, contact information and address of referees certified copies of Academic certificates and National Service Certificate not later than Wednesday, 15th October, 2019 to the following address: By Mail The Acting Director Ghana Institute of Languages P.O. Box M67 By Hand Delivery Principal Administrative Officer Third Floor, Room 9 Ghana Institute of Languages Adabraka, Accra Soft Copies [email protected] Candidates should request their three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to any of the addresses. The envelope must dearly be marked with the position applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.