Posted on :
20 May, 2019
20 May, 2019
Ghana Institute of Languages is seeking to recruit Senior Auditing Assistant.
Job Title: Senior Auditing Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
• Execute audit assistant functions to check the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures Review, assess and recommend changes in the accounting systems and controls of the organisation
• Verify and inspect accounts receivable and payable ledgers and general ledger for its accuracy.
• Check and inspect bank deposits and payments
• Any other duties that shall be assigned by the Head of Department.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first degree in Accounting or Auditing with 2 years post-qualification working experience
• Age: Not Above 35 years
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should submit an application letter with seven (7) copies of their curriculum vitae, indicating dates of birth, contact information and address of referees, certified copies of Academic certificates and National Service Certificate not later than 4 p.m on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 to the following address: By Mail The Acting Director Ghana Institute of Languages P.O. Box M67 Accra By: Hand Deliyery Principal Administrative Officer Third Floor, Room 9 Ghana Institute of Languages Adabraka, Accra Candidates should request their three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to any of the addresses not later than 4 p.m. on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. The envelope must clearly be marked with the position applied for and preferred branch In the case of Lecturers and Tutors.
Closing Date: 22 May, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.