Posted on :
20 May, 2019
20 May, 2019
Ghana Institute of Languages is seeking to recruit
Job Title: Finance Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Shall be Head of the Finance Department of the institute
• Prepare, present and interpret final Accounts of the institute to the Board of Management of the institute annually
• Source funds for the institute
• Liaise with Ministries, Departments and Agencies with respect to financial matters affecting the institute
• Present and defend annual estimates of the institute
• Prepare annual operating budget of the institute for approval
• Implement policies relating to accounting and financial controls in the institute
• Any other duties assigned by the Director
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 6 years post qualification working experience
• A master’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
• Knowledge of an accounting software suitable for tertiary institutions is a requirement
• Working experience in a tertiary institution will be an advantage
• Age: Not above 50 years
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should submit an application letter with seven (7) copies of their curriculum vitae, indicating dates of birth, contact information and address of referees, certified copies of Academic certificates and National Service Certificate not later than 4 p.m on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 to the following address: By Mail The Acting Director Ghana Institute of Languages P.O. Box M67 Accra By: Hand Deliyery Principal Administrative Officer Third Floor, Room 9 Ghana Institute of Languages Adabraka, Accra Candidates should request their three (3) referees to submit confidential reports on them directly to any of the addresses not later than 4 p.m. on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. The envelope must clearly be marked with the position applied for and preferred branch In the case of Lecturers and Tutors.
Closing Date: 22 May, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.