Posted on :
30 Jan, 2020
30 Jan, 2020
The Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA), a World Class University and Centre of Excellence for training in Leadership, Management ad Administration located at Greenhill, Accra, invites applications from qualified and dynamic persons to the following vacancy as Network Administrator
Job Title: Network Administrator
• Manage the institute’s network devices and links
• Fully Support, Configure, manage ard upgrade Layer 3 devices (switches and Routers), VLAN and Wi-Fi devices.
• Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, and latency).
• Lay cables where necessary. Therefore must be familiar with UTP and fiber optic cablings, and knowledge of computer Networking protocols.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, ICT or a related discipline
The following certifications will also be an advantage:
• CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
• CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
Experience and Skills
• Three years of comparable. work experience
• Candidates must be highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
• Must be able to design network architecture and build networks
• Aside from technical skills, prospective candidates should have excellent communications, teamwork, leadership and conflict management skills
• Because of the constantly developing nature of information systems, officers must be committed to continuous learning and system development.
The successful candidates shall report to the Principal IMSD Officer (Deputy Registrar, IMSD).
Remuneration: Very attractive and competitive
How to Apply
Application with CV, Cover Letters, copies of transcripts and certificates should be emailed to [email protected]
Closing Date: 31 January 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall go through a competitive assessment.