A Producer Job is Wanted in a firm
Job Title: Producer
- Oversee each project from conception to completion of a program or show.
- Be involved in every stage of the television program, film or video, overseeing the project from start to finish, both in the studio and on location.
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for budgeting and raising funds for a program.
- Read, research and assess ideas and finished scripts.
- Build and develop a network of contacts of resource persons that the executive would need in their course of work.
- Liaise with directors, cameramen, lights, sounds and all other crew members to ensure a program is successfully executed.
- Coordinate and arrange topics and guest for programs.
- Pull together all the strands of creative and practical talent involved in a project to create good shows.
- Organize shooting schedules and troubleshoot any problems that may occur.
- Supervising the progress of the project from production to post production.
- Holding regular meetings with the directors to discuss characters and scenes.
Required Skills or Experience
- Ability to ensure that shows are up to the company’s standards.
- Ability to keep programs running smoothly.
- Good verbal and oral communication skills.
- Act as a liaison between talent and directors, providing information that performers or guests need to prepare for appearances and communicating relevant information from guests, performers, or staff to directors.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should kindly send CVs to [email protected] Kindly Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.