Jameel Poverty Action Lab (JPAL) is an organization interested in alleviating poverty and improving welfare in Ghana. JPAL is seeking applicants to work as short-term health product distribution officers to set up health product distribution programs in facilities in Brong Ahafo.
- Successful applicants shall be responsible for working with health facilities to set up programs to supply health products to in the Brong Ahafo region
- Successful applicants shall report to JPAL Project management team
- Applicants must be willing to perform other duties as requested
- Employment will be short-term and paid at a daily rate, for days worked only.
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicants must have a minimum of HND, preferably in social sciences, marketing, statistics, or purchasing and supply
- Applicants should have experience in social work, business or handling logistics
- Applicants must have a good mathematics background
- Applicants must be trustworthy, hardworking and reliable person
- Applicants should possess experience in teaching and working with people
- Applicants must be fluent in Twi
How To Apply
Applicants must E-mail their CV and Cover letter to [email protected] by Monday, August 15. The CV should highlight the required skills and experience listed above.
- The subject line for all emailed applications should be: JPAL DISTRIBUTION OFFICER APPLICATION
- Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted
- Applicants must be available from September through November of this year.
NOTE: APPLICANTS SHOULD BE RESIDENT IN SUNYANI OR HAVE THEIR OWN ACCOMODATION ARRANGEMENTS IN SUNYANI
Closing 15th Aug, 2011