Posted on :
11 Jan, 2018
11 Jan, 2018
The Ghana Psychology Council is the regulatory body responsible for securing in the public interest the highest standards in the practice of Applied Psychology in Ghana.
In order to improve the regulation of psychologists, paraprofessionals and lay practitioners, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position in Accra.
Job Title: Private Secretary
Duties and Responsibilities
• The successful candidate shall be a staff of the registry and shall work under the registrar
• Routine office works: including handling schedules. Set appointments for meetings
• Maintaining public relations: Acts as the mouthpiece and liaison office of the council
• Promote the corporate image of the office and the profession
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Degree (or its equivalent)
• A high standard of general knowledge and be well-informed on current affairs
• A thorough knowledge of the functions of the council
• Good knowledge of English – both written and spoken
• A dynamic personality and pleasing behaviour
• Knowledge of office organisation, procedures and rules
• Knowledge of shorthand and typing, fax and computers, e-mails and intranet as also internet
How to Apply
Interested persons who meet the above requirement should submit six (6) copies each of the following documents arranged and stapled as 6 sets in an A4 size envelope with the position applied for clearly written at the left top corner of the envelope.
• Application Letter
• Curriculum Vitae
• Copies of academic and professional certificates
• Names, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers of two(2) referees, who should be requested by the candidate to forward their confidential reports to the Registrar Applications should be sent by hand or by courier to reach the address below.
The Registrar Ghana Psychology Council Ghana Health Service Headquarters (former Limb Fitting Centre) Adjacent to Rent Control Office
Opposite Tema Station, Accra Further information, call us on: 0503-027254 Closing Date: 20 January, 2018