Posted on :
8 Oct, 2019
8 Oct, 2019
GRCS, as a reputable leading Humanitarian and development-oriented organization in Ghana is seeking qualified, gender minded, goal-oriented, open-minded experienced applicants to fill in the following vacancy on the Strategic Approaches to Girls Education Project (STAGE).
Job Title: Safeguarding / Child Protection Officer
About the State Project
• The Stage project is a UKAID/DFID sponsored project with World Education Ghana as the lead partner, which is to be implemented in four districts in the Central Region.
• The project aims to improve the literacy and numeracy skills of highly marginalized out-of-school girls and transition them into informal master craftsman or employment
• The project seeks to decrease key barriers to access quality education and opportunities for employment and improve the safety of highly marginalized girls in Accelerated Learning Centres and their communities, while also increasing girls knowledge and adoption of positive behaviors
Summary of Role
• The Safeguarding Officer will work as part of the GRCS safeguarding team and will be responsible for ensuring that GRCS safeguarding policy is adhered to
• S/he will be the first point-of-call for all STAGE staff who has safeguarding concerns
How to Apply