The first point of contact to the MD
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Director
- Manage, coordinate and maintain the calendar of the MD including appointments, and meetings.
- Book meeting room, send meeting request and reminders to stakeholders.
- Coordinate, obtain input, draw up and distribute agenda and record minutes.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for the MD.
- Provide Executive and administrative support
- Reminding the MD of all scheduled tasks, appointments and deadlines
- Preparation of reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing MD’s databases and filing systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Monitoring and responding to communications to MD’s Office
- Collating and filing expenses
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the MD
- Any other duties as assigned