Posted on :
6 Dec, 2021
6 Dec, 2021
Job Title: Junior Technical Advisor
• The Alliance for Integrity is a global, business-driven, multistakeholder initiative seeking to promote transparency and integrity in the economic system. To achieve this goal, it fosters collective action of all relevant actors from the private sector, the public sector and civil society. The hub in Ghana offers practical solutions to strengthen the compliance capacities of companies and their supply chains in Ghana and Nigeria.
Scope of the role:
• The Junior Technical Advisor coordinates project activities and financial and administrative tasks. He/she assists the Network Manager and the Regional Manager and collaborates with other team members if requested in carrying out specific project related tasks required for planning, implementation, knowledge management and communication.
• Support in the planning of annual activities and corresponding budget projections.
• Organise conferences, workshops, events, trainings, and meetings, including the preparation of the agenda, documents, and presentations as well as writing of minutes.
• Document project activities for knowledge pooling, monitoring & evaluation and dissemination Support in the preparation of input for various project updates for both external and internal stakeholders Support in writing and coordinating the submission of articles for the website and posts for the social media channels
• (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) reporting on activities related to Ghana and Nigeria
• Support the development and implementation of digital tools established for/by Alliance for Integrity
• Prepare documentation for contracts (including ToRs), services and purchases, coordinate purchase of equipment, supplies and materials, manage the project inventory
Qualification Required & Experience
• First degree in Law, Economics or related fields
• Degree in an area related to the project objectives is an asset (Supply Chain Management, Compliance, Responsible Business Conduct, etc.)
• Experience of project management (planning, implementation and reporting)
• Motivated team player with an organized, independent, systematic, proactive, detail- and goal-oriented work approach
• Experience in administrative tasks
• Strong organisational and writing skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong command of English Language (both written and oral);
• knowledge of German is an asset
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure
How To Apply
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to:
[email protected] under the Job Code 2021/SIJobs/12/01. Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider application unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 15 December, 2021
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. All qualified candidates regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, race, and religion are encouraged to apply.