Posted on :
4 Mar, 2021
4 Mar, 2021
Job Title: Insight Engineer
Insight Engineer – Resource must be from the African Continent
1. System / API Integration Experience (Tools like Apigee, Tibco, MuleSoft ESB, SSL Certificates or similar).
2. Understanding of data structures, including XML, JSON, objects, and arrays.
3. Command-line based Linux/Unix experience (System administration or networking experience would be a bonus.)
4. SQL and Relational Database experience (Oracle , PostgreSQL)
5. MongoDB and Cassandra experience
6. NoSQL databases and distributed storage concepts. Apache Cassandra would be advantageous.
7. Experience with forward proxying, reverse proxying and load balancing.
NGINX, HA Proxy or Squid would be advantageous.
AWS ELB or F5 NLB would be a bonus.
Containerisation and orchestration knowledge.
Docker and Swarm would be advantageous.
Kubernetes would be a bonus.
Agile hands-on experience, preferably Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
Experience with CI/CD and automation tools such as Jenkins, GitLab or Ansible.
Development experience in an object-oriented language such as Java.
12. Exposure to mobile financial services, such as transaction switching or payment gateways.
13. AWS or GCP fundamentals