Responsible for analysing and documenting new requirements for new business services and scenarios
Job Title: Configuration Analyst
- Responsible for configuring new services, optimising service parameters for performance and monitoring schedule and testing accordingly on assigned platform
- Responsible for analysing, documenting and troubleshooting new configurations, leading to reduced service degradation or loss.
- Responsible for configuring scheduled changes on the assigned service platforms
- Maintain quality documentation of the changes made on the platform for service introduction, incident resolution or performance improvement.
- Maintain workflow changes within the system
- Review and a maintain full understanding of Credit controls in place in all markets
- Report to stakeholders on updates of scenarios, configuration, test results and reports across assigned markets and escalating issues when appropriate