We are looking for an analytical marketing manager who can help shape the Glovo brand while formulating and executing new strategies to acquire new customers in our recently launched Market. This person must be a self-starter, results-oriented, and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment that needs to be shaped from scratch.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Define Glovo local Marketing strategy with the Marketing Director – Sub-Saharan Africa
- Lead local Marketing activation (offline and online) and manage/optimise Content to deliver on the agreed growth goals
- Understand local media landscape and define a right mix of digital/non-digital investment to maximize user base growth within the agreed CAC targets.
- Define promotional, pricing and point of sale strategy
- Identify and execute local partnerships to build the brand awareness in the city
- Manage country marketing budget
- Track and monitor key Growth and Content metrics providing the appropriate visibility to HQ and the Marketing Director -Sub-Saharan Africa
- Minimum of 3 years of Marketing experience at a leading CPG blue chip or a Fast Growing Technology Startup company
- Highly analytical and comfortable dealing with high growth and complex business challenges
- Proven track record of delivering business growth, experienced defining investment strategy and executing integrated marketing campaigns across digital and non-digital channels
- Strong consumer understanding skills
- Have a deep understanding of paid, owned and earned media channels, being comfortable tracking and reporting on established performance marketing KPIs
- Proficient in English
- Our core values are very important to us:Gas: Fear mediocrity over mistakes. Think big, work hard, be proactive, take smart leaps and lead the way
Good vibes: Build a team of people that radiates positive energy. No assholes allowed: Always be upfront, honest and kind. The road we chose is very bumpy. Stay optimistic no matter what
Everyone Wins: Don’t settle for growth alone. Build a sustainable Glovo that benefits everyone. Consider how every decision makes for the most positive impact possible in the long-term
Stay Humble: Always act humble: Everybody has to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty to make our big plans a reality. We invest smartly and keep a close eye on our costs
Glownership: Act as one company—one team: Pro-Glovo, not pro-department. Think beyond your role; help before you’re asked. Learn Glovo A to Z. Figure stuff out on your own. Make sure your shit works!
Raise the bar: You’re curious and capable; that’s why you’re at Glovo. You care deeply about improving your talents and look for opportunities to do so. Then put everything to work to reach your full potential
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
- A ticket to the moon sitting on the fastest rocket – an adventure filled with challenges and professional growth
- Generous equity pack for all employees
- Young, international and talented team, used to work in a fast paced and vibrant way – currently, we are over 700 employees from all over the world!