Posted on :
10 Feb, 2017
10 Feb, 2017
GN Life Assurance Company Limited (GN Life) is a new entrant on the Ghanaian life assurance market which started operations in Ghana in July 2015.
GN Life is a member of Groupe Nduom, whose businesses and social enterprises include entities in Tourism, Investment Advisory and Management, Financial Services, Technology, Media, Management
Consulting, Cross Border Trade and Sports industries. GN Life has plans also to expand into other West African countries.
GN Life is positioned to deliver superior services to clients through claims payment, innovative product offerings and customer service. Our services are delivered by well trained sales representatives and supported by our dedicated back office team.
GN Life Assurance Company Limited is seeking to recruit
Job Title: Team Leaders.
• To drive sales and increase premium income of the company through prospecting & selling life assurance products to customers through the supervision of Financial Advisors.
• Directly Supervise Financial Advisors
• Prospecting & Selling GN Life products to a target market
• Working in a team to achieve a sales target
• Preparing Sales Reports to Sales Supervisor
• Assist in recruiting, and managing Financial Advisors
• Generating monthly sales reports
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have completed National Service
• DBS, HND or Degree
• Minimum of 1 year sales experience
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent customer service
• Good negotiation and networking skills
• Good planning and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Highly aggressive and high sense of integrity
• Ability to work under minimal supervision
Location: Greater Accra Region, Eastern Region, Volta Region, Northern Region, Upper East , Upper West, Central Region, Western Region, Ashanti Region & Brong Ahafo Region
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should send CV via email to:
[email protected], making the position being applied for the subject of the mail.
Closing Date: 21 February, 2017