Posted on :
6 Apr, 2017
6 Apr, 2017
GSA are seeking to recruit an Academic Manager to facilitate their new private school in Labone.
Job Title: Academic Head
Qualification Required & Experience
• Academic qualification Post-Graduate or equivalent level or relevant professional qualifications.
• Relevant teaching experience. Minimum of 5 years.
• Education Management experience. Minimum of 5 Years.
• An understanding of UK/Western higher education and the needs and requirements of international students.
• Direct experience of higher education in an international context
• An understanding and experience of the International Foundation Programs.
• Experience of academic assessment and standards and of quality assurance procedures (Desirable).
• Experience of development of academic programmes.(Desirable)
• Strong leadership skills and a proven ability to lead, motivate, coach and develop staff.
• A demonstrated ability to manage resources effectively.
• A record of achievement in teaching.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Numerate and articulate.
• An ability to review assessments outside his/her discipline including formative an summative assessments set by academic staff at the centre
• Competence in the effective use of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT).
• Proven planning and organisational skills and an ability too take initiative within cirriculum and policy objectives.
• The ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, work under pressure and when necessary, with minimal resources.
• The ability and willingness to travel both within Ghana and internationally.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send your c.v and a covering letter to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 04 May, 2017