The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, distributes, and sells tires and related products and services worldwide. It offers various lines of rubber tires for automobiles, trucks, buses, aircrafts, motorcycles, earthmoving and mining equipment, farm implements, industrial equipment, and various other applications under the Goodyear, Dunlop, Kelly, Debica, Sava, Fulda, and various other Goodyear owned house brands, as well as under the private-label brands. The company also retreads truck, aviation, and off-the-road tires; manufactures and sells tread rubber and other tire retreading materials; manufactures and markets rubber-related chemicals.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow corporate market position in both Consumer and Commercial businesses by developing a user “pull through” territory marketing strategy and by developing a strong and reliable Goodyear dealer network.
- Develop the Truck Force network, select, train and manage the appointed dealers. Manage and control all the aspect of Truck Force franchise operations.
- Support Consumer PBU activities and liaise with field in managing internal processes. Connect the dots, support in enhancing PBU sales through active role in following up on demand and allocation.
- Become an expert of Goodyear’s products and services to support Goodyear added values to both dealers and fleets.
- Support all the aspects of the sales activities with other departments (finance, CS, etc.,\) in order to meet/exceed customer expectations
- MUST – experience in sales in tire industry – minimum 5 years (experience in automotive industry is a plus);
- Knowledge of the products and their application;
- Good business judgement; negotiating; planning;
- Dynamic; self-motivated; dedicated and loyal;
- Ability to work under pressure; build effective work relationship with others; ability to work alone and/or in a team;
- Languages: Arabic, English, French.