Posted on :
23 Nov, 2017
23 Nov, 2017
Goodyear is one of the world’s largest tire companies. It employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 47 facilities in 21 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Job Title: OTR Field Engineer – West Africa
Location in Accra, Ghana.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain a close technical / engineering relationships with key OTR end-users.
• Perform various field activities: mine site audit, give best recommendation for site maintenance and the product to be used;
• TKPH calculation;
• Follow the performance of Goodyear as well as competitor tires;
• Upload end-users profile details and performance data on Goodyear OTR management system (EMtrackIII);
• Analyze tires performance issues, and inspect claim tires.
• Build and develop Goodyear Distributor technical teams.
• Perform training to end-users & distributor teams, both in class and hands on at site.
• Interface with Marketing, Sales, and Business Product Development.