With the Google Access team, you’ll work on cross-product and cross-team initiatives, working closely with cross-functional team members to refine and evolve our projects, as well as deploy fiber-based and other technologies to markets and communities around the globe. You like being on-the-ground, executing complex projects that bring internet access to people.
- Manage the outside plant implementation of the fiber network and oversee the implementation of network integration undertaken by equipment suppliers and contractors.
- Manage the day to day network operations oversight with country level NOC contractor personnel to ensure SLAs are being met.
- Coordinate and manage the communication between the cross functional teams, equipment suppliers and fiber contractors, NOC personnel or any other deployment and operations support related matters.
- Assist in development of operations dashboards, processes and procedures along with training programs and documentation.
- Handle escalated network issues and resolve the same in coordination with cross functional teams.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in a telecommunications field.
- Experience selecting, hiring and managing contractors, working effectively with permitting and other government agencies and large, cross-functional teams
- Experience creating network drawings, route maps and scopes of work.
- Experience using Google Earth
- A deep understanding of core and access transmission network design using SDH, DWDM and IP technologies and of inside and outside plant fiber optic network infrastructure.
- Ability to interpret OTDR Trace and Power Meter test results and audit projects for compliance with scopes of work.
- Comfort using drafting software such as CAD.
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here