Google’s projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Project Coordinator at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it’s your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project’s progress and deadlines.
You will be a top performer who quickly adapts and responds to industry changes as well as internal initiatives, and someone who thrives in an ever-changing, fast-growing technical environment. You will have operational savvy, a ‘get it done’ personality, the ability to make smart, independent decisions and the willingness to manage deliverables across teams.
- Develop and prepare project documentation, improve processes, maintain web pages and track reports to communicate details of Google’s Access project requirements and production.
- Coordinate the team’s activities across multiple offices.
- Support and provide valuable input to cross-functional meetings, identifying action items and driving to successful completion.
- Build positive stakeholder relationships and trust over time through strong on-time delivery of projects, high quality continuous innovation, and by exceeding expectations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of B2B sales, partnerships or account management experience in the telecoms industry.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration.
- Experience working with spreadsheets, ticketing systems and other productivity tools. Ability to handle ambiguity, work collaboratively with internal and partner contacts and quickly learn new processes and tools.
- Proven success working on cross functional teams.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an ability to work well as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members. Able to interact with cross-functional teams and a proven track record of successful partner engagements, including coordinating vendors and executing on customer contracts details.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with technical, contractual and financial issues.
- Team player with superior presentation and communication skills that adapt to ever changing requirements including operating under tight deadlines and pressure situations.
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here