The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
With the Google Access team, you’ll work on cross-product and cross-team initiatives, working closely with cross-functional team members to refine and evolve our projects, as well as deploy fiber-based and other technologies to markets and communities around the globe. You like being on-the-ground, executing complex projects that bring internet access to people.
The role will assist with the Google Access team’s efforts to bring broadband to the emerging markets, including sub-Saharan Africa. You will help direct activities on the ground, having experience in working with and managing network projects and building a sustainable business presence. You are an expert at managing the balance between progress and risk and have world-class sales and customer management skills.
- Work collaboratively with local and remote management teams covering all pre-sales, sales to closure and after sales alongside account management for any new product for prospects and future accounts.
- Define ambitious business plans for the team and execute against it flawlessly. Provide accurate reports on sales performance against targets.
- Initiate and manage customer relationships to ensure healthy relations, adherence to contracts, achievement of Service Level Agreements (SLA) targets and business growth targets.
- Enhance the experience of our partners through exceptional 1:1 customer support. Identify and implement diverse products and initiatives that grow partner businesses.
- Provide leadership, inspiration and development to members of your team.
- BA/BS degree in in Computer Science, Engineering or Business or equivalent practical experience.
- Sales experience in the telecommunications industry or a similar industry.
- MBA or graduate degree in management, technical or engineering field.
- Current knowledge of wireless/wireline telecommunications technology and industry/public policy in West Africa. Current knowledge of 3G/4G backhaul technologies and fiber optics networks.
- Proven track record of achieving successful high level customer engagements. Track record of entrepreneurial activity in creating and scaling projects.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, work collaboratively with and influence internal and external partners, and quickly learn new processes and tools.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with technical, contractual and financial issues.
- Excellent ability to present to executives and communicate with highly technical management team.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here