Posted on :
31 Oct, 2014
31 Oct, 2014
Through our Young Graduate Program AMO, we offer you an 18 months opportunity in our subsidiaries, within the Africa Middle East, to discover one of our three main business lines (commercial , finance, technical).
• An innovative and attractive structured 18 months course program
• Sign of Total’s strong commitment and visibility within Africa & Middle East
• Providing an opportunity for 500 young graduates (by 2017) in Africa and the Middle East to discover the world of work with real field experience and benefit from international exposure
• To reinforce our position as an attractive employer of choice, ensuring that Total becomes one of the top 3 preferred employers among young graduates within AMO zone
Qualification Required & Experience
Are you a young graduate and seeking for a rewarding professional international working experience? Do you meet the following requirements?
• A bachelors graduate, with technical,business or finance backgrounds
• A graduate with less than one year post graduate experience
• Be geographically mobile
Have the right Total attitude attributes, being innovative, easily adaptable to different environments, flexible, open minded and a good team player
• Be fluent in English and / or French
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
Please send your application to [email protected] together with a brief statement of motivation
Closing Date: 14 November, 2014
Please apply for a position in your country of nationality (regardless of where the qualification has been obtained).