Posted on :
21 Dec, 2016
21 Dec, 2016
The Graphic Communications Group Limited is the leading and largest newspaper publishing company in Ghana. Graphic Communications Group Limited was established in 1950 by the then Daily Mirror Group in UK.
Graphic publishes and distributes all the popular national newspapers. There is the Daily Graphic which is the flagship and printed everyday except on Sundays. There is the Graphic Mirror, Graphic Sports, Graphic Business and the Junior Graphic for its junior readers.
We are looking for an experienced and seasoned marketing professional who is innovative, creative and a strategic thinker to manage our Graphic Print Supply Unit.
Job Title: Graphic Print Supply Manager
The post holder will be responsible for developing and implementing appropriate strategies and plans to promote the supplies and input for printers to accomplish corporate goals and objectives.
• Develop and establish plans to transform the unit as a profitable business unit
• Design and implement sales strategoc business plan necessary for achieving corporate sales targets
• Manage the operation activities and administrative functions to achieve revenue targets and goals
• Conduct market research and competition and customer analysis to develop appropriate strategies to keep ahead of the competition
• Oversee the activities and performance of sales team and to ensure they deliver the desired results
• Build and promote strong relationship with external stakeholders and customers
• Liaise with other Units to ensure achievement of sales objectives
• Analyse sales data to investigate lost sales and customer accounts and to identify sales opportunities.
• Generate and submit timely weekly and monthly sales reports to line manager.
Skills & Competencies
• Proven experience in sales of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG)
• Marketing or business degree or related professional qualification
• Proven ability to develop and drive sales strategy
• Good leadership and managerial skills
• Knowledge of data analysis and market research
• Proven experience in customer relationship management
• Good communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
• Analytical ability
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Ability to work under pressure and attain targets
• Strong knowledge of commercial printing and packaging industry will be an advantage
• Organisational and planning abilities
Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Science or equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution
• 6 years of post qualification relevant experience gained from working in a dynamic environment
• Working knowledge of the print media industry would be a distinct advantage
How to Apply for The Job
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
The Director, HR & Administration,
Graphic Communications Group Ltd,
P.O.Box GP 742,
Alternatively, you may email your application to the HR Operations Manager at:
Closing Date: 31 December, 2016