Posted on :
10 Mar, 2017
10 Mar, 2017
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and results oriented individual to fill the above position to support the company’s operations.
Job Title: Reporter – Graphic Sports
• General reportage on sports related events and activities nationwide.
• Conduct interviews on selected sports news items.
• In depth analysis on issues related to sports.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Journalism or Mass Communication from a recognized tertiary institution with a minimum of two (2) years working experience.
• Diploma in Journalism from a recognized tertiary institution with a minimum of three (3) years working experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good report writing skills.
• Analytical with an eye for detail.
• Ability to work strict deadlines and for long periods.
• Flexible attitude to working arrangements.
• Strong computer literacy skills, Include page planning.
• Research methodology skills be desired but not essential.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
HR & Administration
Graphic Communications Group Ltd
Alternatively, you may email your application to the HR Operations Manager at: [email protected] Closing Date: 17 March, 2017