Posted on :
13 Mar, 2017
13 Mar, 2017
We require a creative and enthusiastic individual to assist the Photo Editor to produce photographs for inclusion in the Newspaper brands and Online both in general areas and areas of specialization in support of the corporate objectives of the company within the framework of the company strategy, budget and policies.
Job Title: Assistant Photo Editor
• Look up for exclusives and assign photographers to cover them.
• Liaise with the News Editor to determine the assignments to cover.
• Assist photographers to write captions.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum 1st Degree in communication studies or related field with 5 years working experience, 3 years of this experience must be at Senior Photographer level.
• Diploma in Journalism from a reputable institution or equivalent with 6 years working experience, 4 years of this experience must be at Senior Photographer level
• Member of Ghana Journalism Association.
How to Apply
If you wish to apply, please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
HR & Administration
Graphic Communications Group Ltd
Alternatively, you may email your application to the HR Operations Manager at: [email protected] Closing Date: 17 March, 2017