Groupe Nduom is a family business group of Ghanaian origin. Our businesses and social enterprises include entities in the Tourism, Investment Advisory and Management, Financial Services, Technology, Media, Management Consulting, Cross Border Trade and Sports industries. Groupe Nduom’s managers are identifying growth opportunities within rapidly expanding West African countries and plan to leverage that growth throughout the African Diaspora world-wide over the long term.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
The ideal candidate will be responsible for establishing and managing company accounts for all social media handles in the Group across multiple social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, IG, Linkedin, Youtube.
- Devise and execute strategies to grow and manage the Group and its subsidiaries social media accounts across key social platforms
- Create and develop relevant and engaging content across all platforms as well as launch, track and manage online campaigns for GN companies.
- Liaise with General Managers to create content which matches the individual companies brand identity and values.
- Create forecasts and projections for sales potential and communicate and build relationships with key influencers in the social space, and work to create strong engaging content.
- Manage social media analytical tools, providing regular, detailed reports to Head of Sales and Marketing relating to the social medial platforms in order to demonstrate success and effectiveness of the social media content
Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
- Have an extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, with demonstrable experience in building online engagement
- Have a proven and demonstrable track record of running successful paid and organic social media campaigns
- Have fine attention to detail with experience in content creation/copywriting and an understanding of how the content strategy fits in with the overall marketing strategy
- Experience with Photoshop a plus
- Practice superior time management
- Knowledge of performance measurement, reporting and analytics
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data and intuition to make informed decisions.
- Excellent use of the English language and impeccable grammar
- Comfortable reacting quickly, efficiently and pro-actively to platform engagements
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application to [email protected] by 24th March, 2017.