Posted on :
23 Sep, 2021
23 Sep, 2021
Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited, (a member of the GTBank Group, Nigeria with subsidiary banks in Cote D’Ivoire, Sierra Leone, Gambia, Liberia and United Kingdom) is an award-winning bank in Ghana and a leader in the use of Information Technology (IT) to enhance service delivery.
The Bank is looking to fill the following vacancy Group Head, Northern Regions. Will supervise Tamale, Wa and Techiman.
Job Title: Group Head, Northern Regions
• The Group Head shall develop, execute and manage business strategy and tactical business plan, taking into account the market opportunity/growth potential, competitor activity, existing capabilities and risk appetite of the Bank.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• Agree target market selection and customer propositions within the strategy
• Devise and agree product and sales mix
• Define measurable business growth objectives, management processes and measures
• Define and develop a service-based sales culture
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree from an accredited institution
• Relevant experience in a similar role
• Being an indigene of the Northern Regions would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
These are challenging and exciting roles for the right candidates. If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities and you have the drive for results as well as a passion for excellence, please send your CVs to:
Closing Date: 27 September, 2021