Posted on :
23 Sep, 2021
23 Sep, 2021
Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited, (a member of the GTBank Group, Nigeria with subsidiary banks in Cote D’Ivoire, Sierra Leone, Gambia, Liberia and United Kingdom) is an award-winning bank in Ghana and a leader in the use of Information Technology (IT) to enhance service delivery.
The Bank is looking to fill the following vacancies Relationship Managers/Officers in the Northern and Upper Regions.
Job Title: Relationship Managers/Officers
• The Relationship Officer will be required to manage and grow complete relationships of a portfolio of related customers, ensuring that all their banking needs are efficiently met-deposit, transaction, trade and borrowing.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• Meet or exceed portfolio targets for customers
• Generate new prospects
• Structure and negotiate deals with customers that meet the bank’s profitability targets
• Conduct financial statement & credit analysis of customers for credit applications
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree from an accredited institution
• Relevant experience in a similar role Being an indigene of the Northern Regions would be an added advantage
The Ideal Candidate must:
• Be a team player and possess good communication, negotiation and analytical skills
• Command presence, demonstrate sound decision-making and judgement capabilities, integrity, professionalism, resilience and be self-driven
Location: Northern and Upper Regions
How To Apply
These are challenging and exciting roles for the right candidates. If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities and you have the drive for results as well as a passion for excellence, please send your CVs to:
Closing Date: 27 September, 2021