Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited (GGBL) is the leading alcoholic beverage company in Ghana with currently two production sites, located in Kumasi and Accra respectively.
GGBL has therefore established a requirement to provide a Head of Security to drive and support the compliance to the Global Risk Management Standards and Global Security Policy.
This position reports directly to the Supply Director of GGBL, while functionally reporting to the Head of Security, Africa.
Job Title: Head of Security
To develop and implement the company’s security strategy, for the provision of proactive security services for the protection of employees, safeguards of property, information and brands of GGBL.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A degree in Security Risk Management or Business.A relevant tertiary qualification in a discipline that is related to the role will be accepted (e.g. Law, Criminal Justice, Political Science, International Relations etc).
Knowledge & Skills
- Security Risk Management
- Managerial & Leadership skills
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Self starter.
- Attention to details
- Team player.
- Change agent at all levels of the organization
- High integrity & emotional maturity
- Strong negotiator / facilitator and consensus builder.
- (Corporate) Investigations
- Planning and Organising
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Shall be committed to producing safe and quality products by following all instructions related to the Food Safety and Quality Management System.
- Protection of GGBL sites, property and personnel.
- Protection of company data, products under development, personal data and other sensitive matters.
- Protection against threats and/or actions from terrorist and criminal organisations.
- Team development & growth
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.