GGBL operates from two sites in four drinks categories: Stout, Lager, RTD and Malt as well as the distribution of Spirits. The business is the larger of the brewing businesses in Ghana holding circa 75% market share.
Growth in the Ghana economy is expected to continue at mid to high single digit in a competitive environment.
Consumers and customers in this region expect products of the highest quality. There is also growing middle classes who are likely to experiment with new products
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
- Support site maintenance team in delivering preventive maintenance to the desired standards.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree/HND in Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in maintenance engineering in food or drink manufacturing environment
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behavior of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Ensure compliance with engineering standards and safety regulations to achieve zero LTA.
- Achieve the site asset care Key Performance Indicators by ensuring compliance with engineering maintenance planning and execution, engineering statutory regulations and standards, and the Diageo Safety and Risk Management Standards.
- Implement asset care and perfect plant agenda to achieve manufacturing excellence through the execution of effective planned maintenance activities (e.g. shutdowns, overhauls) and providing technical input to the engineering teams in collaboration with the maintenance planners.
- Implement best engineering practices and champion asset care management to positively impact on OEEs, through the management of asset care PM plans, the scheduling, and resourcing of asset care activities, the supervision, reporting and closure of PMs and the provision of appropriate documentation.
- Provide input into Asset Care Reporting and ensure that SAP data requirements on plant maintenance are met in full with the highest integrity and at the right time.
- Provide engineering support to the manufacturing team to achieve the AOP in conformance with all engineering standards
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.
CLOSING DATE: 20th July, 2017
Type of Job