Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited (GGBL) is the leading alcoholic beverage company in Ghana with currently two production sites, located in Kumasi and Accra respectively.
GGBL has therefore established a requirement to provide a Head of Security to drive and support the compliance to the Global Risk Management Standards and Global Security Policy.
Job Title: Supply Finance Manager
To drive out cost whilst safeguarding quality.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University Degree
- ACCA/ ACMA qualification is added advantage
- Good commercial Acumen
- Pro-active and forward-thinking person with strong business partnering skills and analytical mind
- Excellent influencing skills
- Conceptual, problem solving/ analytical skills
- Good experience of relationship building
- Proactive and insightful commercial analysis of business performance issues and opportunities
- Generate/ develop investment appraisals and financial models and seek key stakeholders especially senior management’s buy-in/ alignment and approval.
- Developing investment appraisals on key capital expenditure projects and generating the desired support and approvals
- Supporting business initiatives to reduce costs through insightful and proactive financial analysis.
- Delivering great project outcomes for business – robust, pragmatic analytics that support new opportunities for the business.
- Provide thought leadership to optimise COGS from planning through to actuals for the base business and innovation.