Posted on :
9 Jan, 2015
9 Jan, 2015
GGBL operates from two sites in four drinks categories: Stout, Lager, RTD and Malt as well as the distribution of Spirits. Growth in the Ghana economy is expected to continue at mid to high single digit in a competitive environment.
Consumers and customers in this region expect products of the highest quality. There is also growing middle classes who are likely to experiment with new products.
As the Supply function we will produce quality products in a safe environment at competitive costs, on time and in full with no errors.
The role holder will need to develop, support and implement specific plans to achieve standards
Overall responsibility for the delivery of shift outputs, targets and goals by managing, leading and supporting shift team to produce to desired customer service, quality and yield levels in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Science/Engineering or HND with a minimum of 5 years in a brewing industry.
• Knowledge in Root Cause Problem Solving (RCPS)
Barriers to Success in Role
• Inability to connect and build positive relationships.
• Lack of understanding of the commercial and Demand agenda within the business.
• Inability to demonstrate key leadership qualities
Flexible Working options
This role is based in GGBL production sites.
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here