Job Title: Packaging Asset Care Planner
Reports to: Engineering Services Manager
Purpose of the role
- Work at T1 & T2 level to effectively manage Work Planning & Control business process
- Effectively manage and optimise internal and external maintenance resources, time, and material.
- Interpret and analyse data and action to improve asset care practice and performance
- Coach and engage operational teams across business areas of responsibility in order that Asset Care is prioritised and owned by Operations
- Ensure Work planning and scheduling key performance indicators are managed and communicated, and improvement actions agreed.
- Ensure adherence to Health & Safety, Environmental & Quality Standards.
- Ensure compliance to maintenance regulatory standards within the area.
- Work with Maintenance Leaders and Craft teams to identify areas of plant under performance and support improvement plans
- Responsible for management of SAP data integrity with respect to plant and equipment structures, maintenance plans, task lists and work orders for business area(s) of responsibility in accordance with Diageo Work Planning and Scheduling standards
- Work with Asset Care Leaders and Asset Care Technicians to ensure work requests undergo adequate technical assessment and planning prior to scheduling work
- Engage and coach stores teams to support effective and efficient planning through use of job kitting in accordance with Diageo Work Planning and Scheduling standards
- Support & energise deployment of the MMS Asset Care strategy and practice at business area(s) of responsibility with Equipment Owners, Asset Care Technicians and operators
- Lead weekly Asset Care integrated planning meeting providing scheduled maintenance requirements, performance reporting and agree improvement actions with stakeholders
- Support Daily Operational Review meetings to report Asset Care performance and support actions to improve compliance and performance.
- Action any non-completion of scheduled work to prioritise and reschedule
- Continuously follow leader standard work and ensure weekly maintenance schedules optimise use of resource time and materials
- Continuously drive for the next level of performance. Be bold on action planning and delivery
- Develop team morale, recognise great performance and take timely action to address under performance where necessary
- Have appropriate behavioural safety conversations – comfortable challenging each other and visitors
- Demonstrate self-awareness and own development plan
- Commit to grow own capability and experience to the benefit of self, your team and Diageo.
- Prepare and complete own P4G documentation. Be receptive to feedback and willing to learn from mistakes
Entry level requirements – skills and experience
- Bachelors/1st Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Experienced in data analysis, use of applications (excel, word, etc.) and business systems (SAP, Harford, etc.)
- Experienced in a manufacturing /maintenance environment, good communication skills both written and verbal, root cause problems solving skills
- Working knowledge of SAP, Harford
Excellence in Supply Chain
- Understands and uses MMS principles tools and techniques
- Win through Execution – Lead bold execution in a fast-moving world
- Inspire through Purpose – Amplify our purpose internally and externally
- Shape the Future – Create focus and ownership for shaping Diageo’s future ambition
- Invest in Talent – Harness the full extent of Diageo’s talent and diversity