Diageo Business Services (DBS), a multi-functional global shared services function established to liberate and equip markets to deliver the Diageo Performance Ambition. This is achieved through:
- The delivery of world class end to end process execution;
- Generating performance improving insights from data;
- Providing CPG leading digital capabilities and solutions;
Under-pinned by secure and stable operations and putting customers and consumers at the heart of everything we do.
GGB Plc is a Public Company Approx. £125M Net Sales 80% Diageo Owned
No. Of employees: Approx. 600 across 2 brewery sites
GGB Plc operates in five drinks categories: Stout, Larger, RTD, Malt & Spirit categories. It controls over 50% market share of Beer, RTD and Malts and is the market leader in spirits.
Job Title: Customer Service and Credit Risk Analyst
Purpose Of Role
To support the E2EC Africa Lead and the local Finance & Sales Directors in the continuous improvement of the end to end OTC process in order to drive further value for the business. This role also brings up and find solutions to risk exposures. This will be achieved by developing an outstanding OTC process, with robust controls, the minimum manual intervention and transactions processed right first time
Compliance and Risk Management
- Monitoring of required OTC’s KPI’s and trends to improve the market performance & course correct where nvitalto ensure the best possible performance.
- Supervise the Sales Ledger balance and aged debt profile and pro-actively manage timely cash receipts and the target achievement, working through the Credit team in SSC and markets to achieve this. Supports with cash steering committee prep and attendance where relevant.
- Review of sales invoiced to physical goods dispatched, Shipments vs Depletions to define what credible SIT levels for full and empties should be in other to minimise credit exposure but improve growth potential.
- Provision of OTC financial information on ad hoc basis to senior management and ensuring a CARM compliant Order Management control environment for GGB plc
- Providing mentorship regarding OTC processes & execution queries to senior management and internal/external auditors.
- Management of reclamation of goods in the event of account closure, own the interaction with customers for settlements as the need arises
Customer interactions and partnering
- End to End oversight of customer issue resolution and partner concern point for order and returns management etc to ensure customer happiness and excellent service level
- Monthly customer performance investigate and engagement on sales, payment & default patterns and empties management patterns with the priority being any distressed, high risk customers and high growth potential customers.
- Offer support services and advices to customers on key business decisions.
Qualifications And Experience Required
- Demonstrated experience in FMCG environment
- Strong customer handling skills and service-oriented
- Proven track record to develop & lead teams
- Demonstrated collaborator management
- Proven ability to stand up for business principals
- Minimum of 3+ years in PQE commercial environment, supporting the delivery of business improvement
- Has significant financial knowledge and willingness to improve day-to-day
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to analyse measures and to understand business impact
- Makes suggestions on improvement actions to achieve business goals and improve business performance
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to connect & build positive relationships
- Lack of understanding of the commercial & demand agenda within Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd.
- Lack of demonstrated leadership skills
- Lack of demonstrated skills regarding stakeholder engagement & management