Job Title: Reward Manager
- A University Degree is mandatory.
- A post graduate diploma or relevant HR professional qualification is an added advantage.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in either benefits administration or reward and recognition.
- Skills: Planning & Organisation skills, Analytical & Numerical skills, Administrative skills, Writing and Communication skills.
- Change management.
Barriers to Success in Role:
- Lack of numeracy and analytical skills
- Lack of change management skills
- Lack of planning and organising skills
- Lack of communication and writing skills
- Inability to collaborate with the HR team, 3rd party providers and Reward COE colleagues.