Guinness Ghana Breweries is a leading brewer and marketer of premium alcoholic and malt drinks in Ghana. It has the vision of being the Ghana’s most trusted and respected, best performing consumer products company.
Job Title: Commercial Finance Manager
Diageo Plc owns 80.39% Investment in Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd and continues to invest heavily in capex, which is critical on the journey to become no.1. Diageo Plc is quoted in the US and London Stock Exchanges while Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd (the subsidiary) is quoted in the Ghana Stock Exchange.
- Key support role to Head of Commercial Finance, Maintains the highest standards of planning, reporting and process management.
- To drive key decision support initiatives and work alongside projects teams to develop financial models/insights on the highest value priorities that will deliver business growth.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University Degree
- ACCA/ ACMA qualification is added advantage
- Good commercial Acumen
- Pro-active and forward thinking person with strong business partnering skills and analytical mind
- Excellent influencing skills
- Conceptual, problem solving/ analytical skills
- Good experience of relationship building
- Proactive and insightful commercial analysis of business performance issues and opportunities
- Generate/ develop investment appraisals and financial models and seek key stakeholders especially senior management’s buy-in/ alignment and approval.
- Developing investment appraisals on key capital expenditure projects and generating the desired support and approvals
- Supporting business initiatives to reduce costs through insightful and proactive financial analysis.
- Delivering great project outcomes for business – robust, pragmatic analytics that support new opportunities for the business.
- Developing new ideas that lead to a better and sustainable growth for business customers
- Developing impactful tools to analyse sustainable commercial opportunities that drive value for the business.
All applications to be made through the website: www.Diageo-Careers.Com. Candidates should please load in their CV and covering letters.