Guinness Ghana Breweries is a leading brewer and marketer of premium alcoholic, malt drinks and spirits in Ghana. It has the vision of being the most Vibrant and Iconic Business in Ghana.
Diageo Plc is quoted in the US and London Stock Exchanges while Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd (the subsidiary) is quoted in the Ghana Stock Exchange. GGBL directly operates two breweries in Kaasi and Achimota.
The business’ strategy is to protect the quality of our brands, support innovation and creation of competitive advantage for GGBL.
The role is partly responsible for adding value to the supply chain by ensuring excellent customer service to customers and minimum cost in line with the budget.
Job Title: Senior Inbound Delivery Processing Officer
Purpose of Role
- To be the internal point of contact for the resolution and release of documents blocked during the billing process.
- Ensure billing documents are processed, archived and mailed.
- Audit report verification
- Outbound delivery processing-create & maintain deliveries.
- Execute picking process-create transfer order for delivery and confirm.
- Manual batch allocation-assign batches to deliver items.
- Post goods issue
- Conduct stock count/recount & record results.
- Identify commonly occurring blockage reasons and liaise with customer service/data administration to produce solutions to reduce the number of blocked documents.
- Liaise with relevant departments to resolve errors.
- Supporting other OTC areas where necessary and appropriate
- Manage relationship: Customers; Finance Team; SSC; Supply Chain & Logistics/ Customer Marketing; Haulers; colleagues in department; Marketing; HR; BIS; Service Desk EMEA; Security
- Continuously look for process improvement to drive customer satisfaction and raise service efficiency
Qualifications Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelors in Accounting and Economics
- Fully conversant with inventory management processes using SAP.
- Detailed knowledge of Diageo warehouse management standards.
- Detailed knowledge of Diageo Risk Management, Environmental and Safety Standards.
Barriers to Success in Role
- Inability to influence broadly across the sophisticated customer (internal & external) base.
- Inability to make connections across a broad agenda.