Posted on :
6 Jan, 2018
6 Jan, 2018
The Business Segment Manager (BSM) role leads operations for the Cementing and Production Enhancement Product Service Lines (PSL) for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of quality customer service, world-class safety, and business segment growth across the multiple countries that are grouped under the Africa other Area umbrella
Job Title: Business Segment Manager, Cementing & Production Enhancement
• The BSM maintains customer contacts for the purpose of assessing local needs and service quality and collaborates with Halliburton Business Development and Technology managers to develop and implement local product, service pricing strategies and technology initiatives
• The BSM is responsible for establishing competency requirements and associated training, as well as workforce planning for the assigned countries.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Strong knowledge of the entire line of Halliburton Management system portfolio as applicable to cementing and Production Enhancement Service Lines
• Strong understanding of the technical and operational requirements to the able to liaise with the coordination and engineering teams
• Strong knowledge of Halliburton Competency programme to enable you to identify and support the development of personnel within the service line across the multiple countries through training, coaching and mentoring.
• Experience working with multiple client to build relations and aid segment growth across the countries
• Willingness to travel and work within the several countries across Africa that are grouped under the Africa other Area Umbrella
• The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in the energy services industry, including experience managing the work and activities of others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit CV and application letter to: [email protected]
You mail subject must be: Business Segment Manager – K143 Closing Date: 15 January, 2018