Posted on :
10 Oct, 2018
10 Oct, 2018
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
– Understands and translates business data to deliver effective HR services within a location or shared services environment.
– Guides line management regarding the interpretation and application of HR policies and procedures.
– Analyzes customer feedback, performs root cause analysis and recommends solutions.
– Consults with management and drives collaboration with other functions in HR to proactively deliver relevant and impactful solutions to business challenges.
– Oversees the implementation of new policies, plans and procedures, successfully implementing HR strategies, policies and programs within a location or Global Human Resources Operations (GHRO).
– Identifies and implements continuous improvement enhancements and troubleshoots process errors in partnership with the COEs and GHRO leads.
– Supervises staff engaged in the delivery of human resources operations activities.
– Monitors level of client service responsiveness, production and quality to ensure group goals are met by applying customer service satisfaction techniques with efficient, timely and accurate use of resources.
– Handles escalations and tracks resolutions, coordinates schedules ensuring proper coverage, evaluates performance and coaches for improvement.
– Ensures continuous learning and leads the training/on-boarding efforts for Operations Partner and GHRO.
– Oversees activities in some or all of the following: compensation and benefits administration, training, employee relations, compliance, local M&A and other administrative and operational HR functions.
– Requires completion of an undergraduate degree.
– Five years of HR experience as an HR Generalist or specialist required.