- Be disciplined and focused on all aspects of Health, Safety and Environmental aspect of the drilling operation.
- Accurate and factual collection, distribution and analysis of drilling and geological information.
- Monitor and evaluate well conditions and report all anomalies to the clients’ representatives.
- Responsible for running the Halliburton Insite data acquisition system, drilling related,sensors around the rig and gas equipment Inside the SDL unit
- Ensure that the SDL unit is organised and administered according to standard procedures.
- Establish a good working relationship with the operating company representatives and brief services manager after each well site tour.
- Supervise mudlogging crew members and ensure their duties are carried out effectively
Required Skills or Experience
- Undergraduate degree in geology, Petroleum Engineering, Earth Science or related science degree
- Must have at least 3 years’ mudlogging experience
- Proficient at computer operation, trend monitoring data handling and processing
- Be enthusiastic and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must possess strong communication and organisational skills
- Able to deliver superior performance under pressure.
- Strong business acumen and sense of initiative
- Career driven, desire to grow in a multicultural and global organisation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified mudloggers are required to submit CV and application letter before December 31st 2015 at the following address: [email protected] Halliburton is proud to be an equal Opportunity Employer