We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards, and opportunities of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Title: Field Prof-Reserv Eval, Sr
- Under general supervision, provides specific Testing and Subsea (TSS) job design, reservoir evaluation, well support, and post-job analysis to customers in a designated area.
- Provides technical and operational expertise to external customers in a professional manner.
- Develops and maintains personal relationships with the technical customer base and provides highly technical expert support to less experienced staff.
- Responsible for pre-planning, job execution, post-job analysis, and overall performance of company assets on location.
- May go on critical jobs where service quality or job complexity could be an issue.
- May maintain job schedules and help perform PPRs.
- Liaises with customers on technical issues, including performance reviews and process improvements to better support the needs of the customer.
- May work with the local Business Development personnel to insure customers are kept current on technology.
- May initiate, review, and close Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI)s pertaining to Technology.
- This is the lead position responsible for job execution and overall performance.
- Responsible for company assets on location.
- This position is a mentoring role over the Associate Field Professionals (AFPs) and Field Professionals (FPs) in a service center.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Physics, Geology or Math and a minimum of 6 years of experience in Field Operations to include 4 years field Well Testing experience required.
- Assignments require sufficient professional experience to assure competence as a fully trained professional.
- Must be able to work independently.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.