We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Title: Batch Plant Foreman
- Assists the General Foreman by providing input to identify key success factors for Batch Plant crew.
- Provides leadership to cause the creation of organizational structure and processes required to fully execute the requirements of services and is responsible for the execution of Batch Plant services, quality, subcontractor performance, and construction cost.
- Evaluates Batch Plant service execution for compliance to contract, design data, schedule, cost budgets, and quality, advising the project team of status, issues, impacts, risk, and cost influence factors on ‘to go’ scope.
- Maintains the short range look ahead plans and discusses all deviations with the General Foreman.
- Reviews and monitors cost and man-hour budget for installation process, develops an equipment and tool requirement plan, and reviews it with the General Foreman.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.