Posted on :
26 Mar, 2021
26 Mar, 2021
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Title: Service Specialist I – Service Tools
– Under general supervision, performs the rigging up and down of Service Tools service line equipment on work locations for the purpose of providing drillable and retrievable tools for use in pressure control, plug and abandon, treating, and squeeze operations.
– Performs as a one-man service crew.
– Routinely works in more than one type of well site (off or onshore) as assigned by Service Coordinator.
– Coordinates and oversees Service Tools PSL (i.e., packers) functions at the well site.
– Responsible for operating Service Tools equipment at the customer location to include but are not limited to: Squeeze jobs, plug jobs, negative tests, Subsurface Control Valve (SSCV) I, Squeeze Manifold. b) Easy-Sliding Valve Brash (EZ-SVB) run on wire-line and drill-pipe. c) RTTS Packer and By-pass. e) Fas-Drill Packer run on wire-line and drill-pipe. f) Indicating Ball Catcher and Indicating Latch Down Plug Catcher and g) Jars.
– May help train service operators in areas of expertise.
– May monitor instruments and perform necessary calculations to assure quality of data/job.
– Consults with customers concerning services and products, and promotes good customer relations at the well site, and assures customer satisfaction with results.
– Properly maintains assigned equipment and monitors compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
– Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
– Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
– Skills typically acquired through completion of high school diploma or similar education and a minimum of 18 months experience as a Svc Operator-Service Tools, I.
– Must have successfully passed company tests or met task guideline requirements.
– Ability to demonstrate to pressure test equipment safely and interpret Tool Engineering Drawings is required. Must be able to perform job per the following criteria: a) Ability to conduct pre-job toolbox safety meeting b) Ability to review and verify job plan with customer representative and manage any changes required c) Check and verify equipment as per job plan d) Ability to perform job unassisted e) Ability to complete all job documentation, for example: Job Ticket, Job History Report, End of Job Customer Survey (EJCS)/Key Performance Indicator (KPI), Job Log, Job Summary etc., and f) Demonstrate understand of down hole hydraulics, including basic job calculations.
– Must have met all minimum competency requirements for Svc Operator-Service Tools, I.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Plot 7/9 Old Cape Coast Road, Takoradi, Greater Accra Region, , Ghana