CFO for Hapag Lloyd Ghana Limited inclusive of Finance, HR, ITC, Legal and Compliance and responsible for;
Job Title: Senior Manager Business Administration
- Budgeting (Budget adjustment and quarterly Forecasts) of Overhead Costs and Operational Expenses
- Produce monthly trend analysis and maintenance of costs standards
- Manage the Business Administration and Controlling function of Ghana
- Assist with Performance Management of the various business units in Ghana (presentation of KPI’s and support with alignment)
- Manage Finance Closure Administration (Month/Quarter/Year End) within the company guidelines
- Manage and oversee external and internal audits and ensure unqualified reports received.
- Manage the Balance Sheet and Income Statement Accounts and reconciliation thereof.
- Manage Accounts Receivables and Payables within the company guidelines
- Review and develop business processes in line with Hapag Lloyd guidelines, maintaining process excellence and digitization/automation
- Responsible for cost saving initiatives and procurement (Operational and Overhead costs) and provide feedback and proposals to the procurement committee
- Responsible for the Risk management of the Ghana office.
- Responsible for credit policy to minimize the risk of bad debt loss
- Manage the Cash Flow of the Country within the company guidelines
- Supervision of Country level Business Systems group
- Management of Country ITC Support and Facilities functions
- Management of Country HR and Payroll functions
- Maintain a feedback channel to Area Africa BU heads, ensuring alignment with strategic objectives and goals of the Ghana office.
- Management of Country Statutory Records and Reporting.
- Ensure total Compliance to Hapag Lloyd global standards and policies as well as local regulatory laws.
- Support the Ghana Managing Director in the implementation of policies and day to day activities
- Provide reports and analyze key data to drive improvements
- Participation in Expert Working Groups
- Responsible for setting targets and goals for individual departments within Business Administration and supporting with appropriate training and development.
- Coach and develop individual department managers and staff. Have regular performance reviews in line with company’s policy and Area Management requirement
- Resolution of high level concerns
- Ascertain that the workload is balanced amongst the various disciplines within each department
- Assist managers with problem solving and provide guidelines regarding departmental and personnel related issues
- Assist local management in selection/hiring of staff
- Create and maintain an open communication channel within Department, Area and Region
- Work closely with other area Directors on process improvement and communication flow
- Liaise with Area Africa Office for all Controlling related matters;
How to Apply
Please send your CV to [email protected]