Our client is a Global food manufacturing business with operations in Europe, Africa and Asia. The company have a presense in over (30) African countries and a regional manufacturing presence in Countries such as Ghana, Nigeria, and Sengal. In Africa, the company recently set up a JV partnership to acquire leading food products and assets from different African companies to develop their market presense.
The company are now looking for a Regional HR Manager (Compensations & Benefits) to be based in Accra Ghana. This role wil report to the Associate Vice President HR and be responsible for developing systems & procedures which will address the needs of the employees in accordance with the business plans. To provide leadership and direction for key HR areas, in particular Compensation & Benefits for the organiation.
Job Title: HR Manager (Compensation And Benefits)
- Formulate policies, procedures and programs in the areas on Benefits & Compensation
- Oversee the communication flow with the organisation with a view to ensuring adherence to HR systems and procedures and collabarate with line managers
- Identify issues, areas of improvement proactively and introduce specific initiatives and implement these in the organisation
- Provide timely and regular updates to the function head on all department activities
- Maintain an awarness of development in the fields of Human Resources to ensure that the organisation continues to take advantage of the latest thinking in these areas
- Deine a fair, equitable and competitive total compensatin package that fits and is alligned in the company’s strategy and business goals
- Monitor reviews of compensation and benefits packages to maintain market positioning
- Implement in job evaluations and the annual merit process as required
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines
- Post grauate in Human Resources management
- Minimum 8-10 years of eperience within Huan Resources and Compensation & Benefits
- Preference for candidates from FMCG or Consumer Goods background, although position is open to applicants from other industries