Head of Recruitment – Ghana
Reference: ML 8126
Head of Recruitment, Retail Banking – Ghana
CA Global Africa Recruitment is currently looking for a Head of Recruitment for one of its clients (an International Bank) in Africa. The position will be based in Ghana.
The Candidate’s responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
· Recruitment Management and Consultation: Providing thought leadership, ongoing advice and insights, recruitment, reporting and budget management
· People Management and Leadership: Management, coaching, leadership and development of a high performing and experienced recruitment team of approximately ten staff
· Relationship Management: contribution to the greater goals of the HR team by way of collaboration and strong relationship management with key stakeholders/clients (internal and external)
· Projects: Driving innovative recruitment initiatives and projects in conjunction with your team, and manage the ‘calendar’ of events such as graduate recruitment, people engagement initiatives, year end recruitment drives etc.
The Candidate must have;
· Ideally tertiary qualifications in HR, business, commerce or a related discipline
· Proven success (track record) in a recruitment leadership role, managing similar sized teams
· Demonstrated the ability to proactively drive innovative recruitment initiatives, ideally within the Financial Services industry
· Demonstrates an adaptable and empowering leadership style
· Strategic and lateral thinking and quick to identify opportunities to add value
· A strong client service focus with experience delivering on expected outcomes often in a highly pressurised environment with multiple conflicting priorities
· A flexible approach to work with the ability and willingness to adapt and respond to change
· Proactive and analytical approach to processes and problem solving.
Preference will be given to Ghanaian nationals.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.