Explore the world of Proper Nutrition. Turning Ordinary Bad habits into healthy habits with our T.A.G.G infused healthy beverage line.
The HHG fit line of products have the most powerful health building components in the world. Bridging the discordance between our ancient, genetically determined biology and today’s nutritional needs.
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Planning of company’s material requirements
- Sourcing of local and overseas suppliers and the preparation of purchase requisitions
- Undertake physical purchases
- Be in involved in receiving stock and non-stock items as well as bulky equipments
- The jobholder also inspects all purchases made and manages the issuing of stock and non-stock items in the organization
- It is his/her duty to see to regular documentation, filling and stock checks and the preparation of weekly stocks reports
- Monitoring inventory usage to prevent pilfering and storage related losses
- Shipment delivery arrangements and planning
- Responsible for resolving in a diligent and business efficient manner customer complaints and implement measures to prevent their frequency and recurrence
- Responsible to resolve internal and operation problems on a diligent and business efficient manner in order to prevent service deficiencies and/or customers’ dissatisfaction
- Improve on an ongoing basis internal systems and procedures in order to favour customer service and department internal efficiency
- Other tasks and duties assigned from time to time
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have a qualification in Purchasing and Supply course.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to set priorities and organize workload assigned in an efficient manner
- Stock and inventory management
- The ability to prepare and present recommendations to decision makers
- Good communication skills
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Kindly apply through: [email protected]