Heny is VC backed online food aggregator that enables millennials to discover new meals in their area through on-demand delivery, catering orders, and reservations. We are passionate about connecting diners to the right food choices and our job is to ensure that they enjoy what they want, when they want it, where they want it.
The founding team is developing a new product and are now looking to hire a Senior mobile developer (100% Remote) with Flutter expertise and ideally both, iOS and Android development experience. This is also an opportunity to collaborate alongside the Co-Founders and founding engineers on mobile development.
Job Title: Senior Mobile Developer (Flutter)
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platforms using Flutter.
- Collaborate with clients and/or internal teams to understand user needs; draft initial proposal and design of software to meet these needs.
- Assesses the feasibility of design and project parameters within time and cost constraints.
- Analyze our user needs and design software based on client specifications.
- Develop clean, readable code and design software applications based on user specifications.
- Modify existing software to correct errors or improve overall performance.
- Oversee and assist with software testing and validation procedures and programming.
- Oversee and assist with software installation; ensures application operates within established specifications.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback in order to improve software for better usability.
- Determines required system performance standards and hardware configurations based on client specifications, budget, security needs, and other parameters.
- Collaborates with systems analysts, engineers, and programmers to design systems to support required applications.
- Advise clients on software maintenance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Make use of DDD, Design patterns, and advanced Git in order to produce highly maintainable code.
- Must have at least 3+ years in mobile software development
- Must have at least 1 year of experience specifically in Flutter development
- Must have built at least 1 published cross-platform (Android and iOS) applications using Flutter
- Proven ability to produce high-quality Dart code and appropriate documentation
- Must have experience using dependency injection
- Experience or understanding of Flutter clean architecture using BLoC pattern
- Proven experience in both mobile development and API integration
- Experience consuming endpoints in GraphQL
- Experience using GraphQL Client package in Flutter
- Set up CI/CD for Flutter project
- Experience with Kotlin/Java, Swift/Objective C or both
- Experience working with version control (e.g. Git, Bitbucket)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs including REST
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Solid knowledge in building and deploying moderate to complex Flutter applications
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
How To Apply
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, please apply now! Or contact the Chief Product Officer at [email protected]