Posted on :
6 Sep, 2018
6 Sep, 2018
The FSS Supervisor oversees FSS equipment, planning, organization and the implementation of FSS activities. As FSS Supervisor, you will manage and evaluate the work and performance of FSS activities. You will also ensure the implementation and compliance with relevant HGS policies and procedures to improve the overall functioning and effectiveness of HGS. The focus of this position will be related to fixed system applications, however a good understanding of mobile applications especially for HME is required.
Job Title: Fire Suppression System Supervisor
All workers must:
· Be on time and report to their supervisor any absences or lateness
· Work with clients and take orders in a professional manner
· Do all work correctly, in an efficient and timely manner
· Work with other HGS personnel in a professional and courteous manner
· Fluid communication with supervisors and managers.
· Continual improvement of product knowledge.
· Support other workers in technical and product knowledge and learning of other elements essential to the job.
· With Regards to FSS Equipment:
o Control, monitor, inspect and maintenance of equipment
o Asset Tracking with the Logistician
· With Regards to Training:
o Train new technicians
o Train FSS technicians on SWP’s, HSE procedures and other required trainings as they arise.
o Conduct FSS technician’s evaluation and assessments
· With Regards to Business Development:
o Prospect and monitor new clients
o Monitor and ensure satisfaction of current clients
o Acquire information and technological developments in the field, competing products and companies
· With Regards to Guarantees and customer care:
o Conduct visual inspections on FSS systems to mitigate potential problems and to solve current issues.
o Inform line Supervisors and/or Managers of any problems involving guarantees
o Monitor and promptly report the solutions taken to any problems or guarantees
· With Regards to Meetings:
o Conduct weekly meetings to discuss upcoming and current work
o Discuss relevant information obtained from sites
o Prepare and disseminate meeting minutes
· With Regards to Reports:
o Ensuring reports are accurate, exhaustive and remitted in a timely manner to the appropriate Supervisors and Managers.
o Manage time sheets and discharges and discharge reports
o Reports to be written in English
· All Other Tasks:
o Continue work as a hose technician whenever required
o Replace the supervisor during his absence and as needed
o Participate in inventory checks to ensure that the procedures are followed correctly
o Ensure that all workshops and shops meet health standards and rules and security as required by the company and / or country legislation, considering any suggestion that might have to make inspection work
o Advice and assistance in the development and / or revision procedures
o All tasks necessary to improve and meet the needs of the technical department.