Hipro Marketing has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join our growing team.
Job Title: Marketing & Business Development Executive
- Competitive monthly Salary
- Bonuses upon meeting set targets.
- Discretionary bonuses
- Sponsored personal/career development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Paid leave days
- Exciting outdoor events
- The chance to be part of an awesome team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are a full suite digital marketing firm, consulting for clients spanning across a variety of industries. As our Marketing & Business Development Executive, you will develop and execute marketing/ business development activities to promote brands under the management of the company.
As one of the key points of contact for our clients, it is your role to accept briefs, interpret them and ensure our output is aligned and truly integrated across the agency. You will cover an array of disciplines within the role including digital, social, creative, content production, events, promotions, partnerships and sponsorships.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will prepare integrated marketing plans for the company’s brands;
- Support marketing strategies to reach targets;
- End-to-end management and delivery of high quality, successful campaigns hitting client objectives;
- Delivery and management of projects to fixed timeframes, and on budget;
- Identify new revenue opportunities through analysis of internal and external data points;
- Proactively make outbound calls to generate or re-generate sales opportunities;
- Create sales appointments and capture customer feedback/requirements;
- Accurately respond to customer requirements/requests within that stated time frames (requests for quotes, appointments, order processing, product/service information)
- Oversee creative output delivered to clients – including design and copy;
- Develop PowerPoint presentations to support business development;
- You will arrange and undertake customer meetings, presentations and create sales proposals, following the sales process from start to finish. Overnight/weekend stays may be required as necessary.
- You will build your sales pipeline and track progress via the company’s CRMS.
- You will work smart and effectively to achieve various sales and activity targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Attendance at industry exhibitions, organised events and networking shops
- You will work with the team to schedule social media, and email campaigns.
- You will help with generating social media content.
- You will help with social media management of the company’s brands.
- Analysing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Minimum of a degree in Marketing from a recognized university.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in marketing, advertisement, sales or a combination of all three.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in digital marketing
- Minimum of three years’ experience in social media management.
- Strong command over the English Language
- A solid business development track record with a focus on new business and the ability to demonstrate your successes
HOW TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- To succeed in this role you will need to be a tenacious, outgoing and a confident individual with great communication skills and a friendly approach.
- You’ll enjoy representing Hipro Marketing and engaging with our customers and relish being part of a successful team
- You will have a determination to succeed and strive hard to exceed your given and personal goals
- You will be self-starter, self-motivated and ambitious with a strong desire to learn and improve your performance
- You’ll be looking to progress within the company and build a successful long-term career with us
- You’ll be honest, open and self-aware
- You should be able to work under pressure with little or no supervision